Respite care is temporary care provided to the elderly or individuals when their primary carers are unavailable. This temporary arrangement is provided by trained carers for a variety of care types.
Respite care is also available for the elderly or those who require additional assistance following an operation or illness. While regular carers take a well-deserved break from the demanding duties of full-time caregiving, our team is ready to assist.
This type of care is available to keep your loved one at home without disrupting their routine or removing them from their comfortable surroundings. Your loved one will receive expert temporary care at home rather than in a care home.
Caring for another person can be physically and mentally strenuous, and it entails much more than just getting through the day-to-day tasks. The emotional strain, especially when caring for someone for an extended period of time, can be tiresome. Respite care gives your primary carer a break while still meeting your care needs.
Our expert carers and management team will meet the needs of those receiving care while you look after yourself, thanks to the various types of respite care available.
The various types of Respite Care:
You may also need to arrange short-term care if you have a family emergency or other obligations. Respite care ensures that the person you’re caring for always has someone to help them if you’re not available.
We are able to provide the highest quality respite care breaks for carers, friends, and family thanks to our expert carer assessments.
Your carer's daily tasks may include:
- Preparing meals and going grocery shopping
- Laundry and drying clothes are examples of housekeeping.
- Organising outings for a break or to see family and friends
- Feeding and caring for any pets you may have
- Needs for nursing care, such as catheter or continence support
- Personal hygiene, such as dressing, showering, and toileting
- Mobility assistance, assisting your loved one in moving around the house
- Medication administration at the proper times